Monday, January 16, 2017

INSTAGRAM

I'm not sure what I did before I found Instagram. If you are not using Instagram, you have no idea what you are missing! I have made friends with teachers all over the world! Chatting with them, exchanging ideas, and seeing how things here in the United Stated differ with other countries, is truly amazing. Also, meeting and interacting with teachers within the United States is an eye opener for me. I love seeing their classrooms. bargains they find for the classroom, freebies, teaching ideas, games, and watching their children and pets change and grow over a couple of years. If you are not already on Instagram, I encourage you to give it a try. You can start by following me Oink4PIGTALES. I'm on there DAILY! I'm lost without interacting with my friends each day. You can share photos, images, etc. with others privately, or publicly. I hope you will give it a try!

If you're like me, I'm rather sad tonight! It's my last day off until the middle of April! We have NO WINTER BREAK, so praying for lots of SNOW! How about you? Do you all get a WINTER BREAK? I know my friends in Australia are preparing for BACK TO SCHOOL! Know matter how long I'm off, I always want...one more day!

May each of you have a PIGARRIFIC week, and spread KINDNESS like CONFETTI!

Oink4PIGTALES

No comments :

Post a Comment