Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It's a "SALE"EBRATION at Oink4PIGTALES

Join me February 28th and March 1st for 20% off ALL products in my store in honor of National Pig Day and pick up a FREEBIE and TWO $4-$5 products for $1! Just type in#TeachersAreWinners to find over 200 products from some of the best TpT sellers that I have teamed up with for this OINKTASTIC promotion for YOU!

I have added several NEW PRODUCTS, REDONE SEVERAL OLDER PRODUCTS, and I am in the process of REDOING other older products as well! Lots of exciting things are happening for me on TpT right now! I'm so close to 500 Feedbacks, and 500 Followers! I never thought I'd see this number!

I am so happy to see so many repeat customers! THANK YOU all for allowing me to make your life a little easier in your classrooms! I look forward to providing you with many more quality products in the future!

Check out these new and updated products by clicking on the link below!
As of Tuesday night, February 28th the TpT sight is still down! Hoping sight will be working March 1st! If not, I will extend my SALE!

May you each have an OINKTASTIC NATIONAL PIG DAY!

Oink4PIGTALES Store


















No comments :

Post a Comment